What are the details?
- Sign-up in Teams of 2
- $60 per player
- Scramble Format
- Mixed teams welcome
- Pick from any of our available 2 hour time slots from Friday, October 23 starting at 10 am through until Sunday, October 25 at 6 pm. The qualification round will have just 1 team per simulator.
- Golf a full round of 18 holes at our newest course: Olympia Fields
- The finals will be on Sunday at 6 pm when the top TEN teams will be invited back to play a second 18 hole round simultaneously across all 5 of our sims for the championship.
We have setup our simulators to allow ample space for physical distancing. The qualifying round will have just one team per simulator. Each simulator has two tables to clearly define distanced spaces for each team in the Sunday final.
You are invited to read the full update on our COVID-19 protocols on our website.
What are the prizes?
Thanks to our sponsors, we will be giving away over $1,500 in prizing this year. This will include a mix of Cash & other prizing for:
- The top 3 teams after the finals.
- The “bubble team” that finishes in 11th place and does not qualify for the finals.
- Blind Draws for all registered teams.
Are there do-overs?
Yes! Teams may re-enter the tournament for a reduced fee of $50 per player up to a maximum of 2 additional entries. (subject to tee time availability)