Physical distancing between players in other groups is required at all times while in the facility.
It is imperative that everyone who plans to visit our facility read the following information to help us create a safe environment for all. We are working hard to keep our protocols in place and meet public health guidelines.
Prior to visiting North Swing
- You must complete our COVID screening form before entering.
- If you are showing any signs of illness, please stay home.
- If you have been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, you and your household must remain self-quarantined for a minimum of 14 days.
Booking a Tee Time
We will continue to use our electronic booking system to govern all tee times. Players are also able to call ahead for a tee time. Players who arrive to the facility without a tee-time may not be allowed to golf that day.
- Bookings can be made 7 days in advance and will be accepted online or by phone (14 days in advance if you hold a membership or are a league player).
- All reservations will end 5 minutes prior to the scheduled end time. This will allow our staff the opportunity to properly clean and sanitize all touch points at the simulator.
During your visit at North Swing
- When entering the facility, please use the sanitizer provided at the front door and wear a mask or face covering until you are checked-in and setup to play on one of our simulators.
- You will be required to show a proof of vaccination certificate and valid government ID upon check-in, as is mandated by current public health legislation in Ontario
- Please remain a minimum of 2 meters from other players not within your group.
- While performing a physical activity, you are not required to wear a mask or face covering.
- Before coughing or sneezing, please turn away from other people and cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- At your simulator, you will be provided with two sanitized styluses to be used on the simulator touch-screen as well as the iPad.
- Please the smart “service” buttons that have been installed at every simulator for prompt assistance or ordering food and drink.
- When leaving the restrooms you’re encouraged to use paper towels to open the door. There will be a garbage available just outside the restroom doors.
- We encourage guests to be responsible within their own groups and help friends, family and fellow golfers adhere to these protocols.
- At the conclusion of your round: If playing in Barker or Mr. Larson, at the end of your round, we ask that you pay at the front desk. If you are playing in Chubbs, McGavin or Gilmore, we ask that you pay at the back desk by the bar. At this time, we are encouraging customers to pay by debit/credit. Tap is preferred.
Proof of Vaccination
The province of Ontario has implemented mandatory proof of vaccination in select settings, including indoor recreation facilities like North Swing.
To access these specified facilities, Ontarians are now required:
- To be fully vaccinated (two doses plus 14 days)
- Provide proof of vaccination
- Provide valid photo ID
Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exceptions are permitted entry with a doctor’s note. Children 11 years of age or younger and unable to be vaccinated will also be exempt from these requirements.
Private and Group Golf Lessons
We will be able to provide private golf lessons, ensuring social distancing guidelines.
Group lessons and clinics will be planned in a way that provides appropriate space for physical distancing between all participants and pros.
If you would like to set up individual lessons please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tournaments and Events
We have designed our leagues and tournaments to allow for physical distancing between teammates and other teams. We recommend that your partner should be a member of your own social circle or household. Our new furniture layout provides two separate tables per simulator to define these spaces.
If you have any other questions about our protocols please feel free to contact us.