Physical distancing is required at all times while in the facility, without exception.
It is imperative that everyone who plans to visit our facility read the following information to help us create a safe environment for all. We are working hard to keep our protocols in place and meet public health guidelines.
Red Zone Restrictions
While in Red Zone we are required to stop serving alcohol at 9 pm and we will close at 10 pm.
- Please show up no earlier than 5 minutes before your reservation.
- Complete our COVID screening form before entering.
- Simulators limited to a maximum of 4 golfers/spectators.
- Golfers are asked to remain in their simulator for the duration of their reservation except for using the washrooms. Smart “service” buttons have been installed at every simulator for prompt assistance or ordering food and drink.
Prior to visiting North Swing
- If you are showing any signs of illness, please stay home.
- If you, or any member of your household has recently returned from travel outside of Canada, or you have been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, you and your household must remain self-quarantined for a minimum of 14 days.
- Before coughing or sneezing, please turn away from other people and cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Please remain a minimum of 2 meters from anyone while in the facility.
Booking a Tee Time
We will continue to use our electronic booking system to govern all tee times. Players are also able to call ahead for a tee time. Players who arrive to the facility without a tee-time may not be allowed to golf that day.
- Bookings can be made 7 days in advance and will be accepted online or by phone (14 days in advance if you hold a membership or are a league player).
- All reservations will end 5 minutes prior to the scheduled end time. This will allow our staff the opportunity to properly clean and sanitize all touch points at the simulator.
During your visit at North Swing
- When entering the facility, please use the sanitizer provided at the front door and wear a mask or face covering until you are checked-in and setup to play on one of our simulators.
- While performing a physical activity, you are not required to wear a mask or face covering.
- Shuffleboard, darts, and pool WILL NOT be available.
- At your simulator, you will be provided with two sanitized styluses to be used on the simulator touch-screen as well as the iPad.
- When leaving the restrooms you’re encouraged to use paper towels to open the door. There will be a garbage available just outside the restroom doors.
- We encourage guests to be responsible within their own groups and help friends, family and fellow golfers adhere to these protocols.
- At the conclusion of your round: If playing in Barker or Mr. Larson, at the end of your round, we ask that you pay at the front desk. If you are playing in Chubbs, McGavin or Gilmore, we ask that you pay at the back desk by the bar. At this time, we are encouraging customers to pay by debit/credit. Tap is preferred.
Private and Group Golf Lessons
We will be able to provide private golf lessons, ensuring social distancing guidelines.
Group lessons and clinics will be planned in a way that provides appropriate space for physical distancing between all participants and pros.
If you would like to set up individual lessons please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tournaments and Events
We have designed our leagues and tournaments to allow for physical distancing between teammates and other teams. We recommend that your partner should be a member of your own social circle or household. Our new furniture layout provides two separate tables per simulator to define these spaces.
If you have any other questions about our protocols please feel free to contact us.