Enjoy your experience at North Swing, while keeping yourself and others safe
Updated March 1, 2022
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to adapt staff and guest protocols as necessary to comply with public health and safety regulations.
Our commitment to keeping you safe includes having staff members frequently wash their hands, remaining home if showing symptoms of illness, and being trained to effectively wear gloves and masks while handling food and disinfecting various surfaces.
Physical distancing between players in other groups is required at all times while in the facility.
It is imperative that everyone who plans to visit our facility read the following information to help us create a safe environment for all. We are working hard to keep our protocols in place and meet public health guidelines.
Prior to visiting North Swing
- You must complete our COVID screening form before entering.
- If you are showing any signs of illness, please stay home.
- If you have been in contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, you and your household must remain self-quarantined for a minimum of 14 days.
Booking a Tee Time
We will continue to use our electronic booking system to govern all tee times. Players are also able to call ahead for a tee time. Players who arrive to the facility without a tee-time may not be allowed to golf that day.
- Bookings can be made 7 days in advance and will be accepted online or by phone (14 days in advance if you hold a membership or are a league player).
- All reservations will end 5 minutes prior to the scheduled end time. This will allow our staff the opportunity to properly clean and sanitize all touch points at the simulator.
During your visit at North Swing
- When entering the facility, please use the sanitizer provided at the front door and wear a mask or face covering until you are checked-in and setup to play on one of our simulators.
- Please remain a minimum of 2 meters from other players not within your group.
- While performing a physical activity, you are not required to wear a mask or face covering.
- Before coughing or sneezing, please turn away from other people and cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- At your simulator, you will be provided with two sanitized styluses to be used on the simulator touch-screen as well as the iPad.
- Please the smart “service” buttons that have been installed at every simulator for prompt assistance or ordering food and drink.
- When leaving the restrooms you’re encouraged to use paper towels to open the door. There will be a garbage available just outside the restroom doors.
- We encourage guests to be responsible within their own groups and help friends, family and fellow golfers adhere to these protocols.
- At the conclusion of your round: If playing in Barker or Mr. Larson, at the end of your round, we ask that you pay at the front desk. If you are playing in Chubbs, McGavin or Gilmore, we ask that you pay at the back desk by the bar. At this time, we are encouraging customers to pay by debit/credit. Tap is preferred.
Private and Group Golf Lessons
We will be able to provide private golf lessons, ensuring social distancing guidelines.
Group lessons and clinics will be planned in a way that provides appropriate space for physical distancing between all participants and pros.
If you would like to set up individual lessons please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tournaments and Events
We have designed our leagues and tournaments to allow for physical distancing between teammates and other teams. We recommend that your partner should be a member of your own social circle or household. Our new furniture layout provides two separate tables per simulator to define these spaces.
If you have any other questions about our protocols please feel free to contact us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Golfing on our golf simulators is very much like real golf. You use your normal clubs and balls, and as you hit your shot into our beautiful 17 foot wide screens, smart cameras work with computer vision technology to accurately replicate the shot. HD Golf™ simulators offer unparalleled realism and accuracy.
As a general rule, it takes one person one hour to play 18 holes.
Wear whatever you’d be comfortable golfing in. We do have a “no outdoor shoes” policy inside the simulators.
Our simulators offer an enjoyable experience for golfers of all skill levels. There are different courses with varying tee decks and levels of difficulty. For those interested in something more casual, try the mini-game modes.
We have both right and left handed clubs available for rental, but you are also more than welcome to bring your own. For those playing regularly, or in one of our leagues, we conveniently offer the option to purchase club storage for an entire season. Leave your clubs with us, and we’ll have them ready and waiting for you at your scheduled tee time!
No, any regular golf ball works with our simulators. We always provide balls, but you are welcome to use your own.
No, our simulators are open to the public for drop-in play. League members will have earlier access to tee times and allow you to play weekly and compete for prizes!
Kids are more than welcome with adult supervision.
Yes! We have partnered with local CPGA pros that will be able to offer lessons at North Swing.
Currently you can select from 35 golf courses from around the world, including accompanying driving rages.
- Banff Springs
- Bay Hill
- Beth Page Black
- Cabo Del Sol
- Cabot Links
- Cape Kidnappers
- Championship 1
- Championship 2
- Famous 3
- French Lick
- Harbour Town
- Karsten Creek
- Kettle Creek
- Kiawah Island
- Nicklaus North
- PGA National
- Pacific Dunes
- Pebble Beach
- Pinehurst No. 2
- Quail Hollow
- Rich Harvest Farms
- Spanish Bay
- Spyglass Hill
- St. Andrews Castle
- St. Andrews Jubilee
- St. Andrews Old
- Teeth of the Dog
- Torrey Pines
- Troon North
- Wolf Creek
- Wooden Sticks
- World Executive
HD Golf™ simulators offer innovative AccuPutt™ technology. You are able to visually maneuver 360 degrees around the green like you would on a real course. Once you’ve determined the distance and break, you simply putt your ball with the correct direction and speed and the technology does the rest!